Backend usage

Joomla extension that lets you set the minimum number of items that a client can order per product of specific categories. Suitable for e-shops that do not wish to sell low number of quantities per product due to low cost - profit.
panos

Backend usage

Post by panos »

Hi, I saw your backend in this extension and it seems a bit simple. It is not difficult to understand it but someone can easily make a mistake.
Are you planning to change it and make it a bit more user friendly? :?: :?:

irene
Site Admin

Re: Backend usage

Post by irene »

Hi Panos,
We can easily do that. It needs a bit of javascript code and some css. But since we have limited time, we may do that in the following months.

If you donate the project with 30 to 40 euros we are happy to have it ready in a few days.

arturalvarez

Post by arturalvarez »

Could you make the plugin work in category view? My client will be happy to make a donation in that range of cost.

irene
Site Admin

Post by irene »

we have found a way to do it via a cron job. It mass changes the settings of each product as a matter of Minimum Purchase Quantity and Maximum. 

I will check it out tomorrow. 

irene
Site Admin

Post by irene »

Hi,

1. BACKUP YOUR SITE. I have tested this code in one of our clients and works fine. But you never know ;-)

2. I send you a folder. Replace it in plugins/system/

3. Then you should run www.yoursite.com/plugins/system/minimum ... oducts.php

with a cron job every for example half an hour. It gets the plugin settings and changes the product minimum order limit. ;-)

As for the donation, give whatever you want to a poor person in wherever you live.

In case you need something custom for joomla, we have build a great amount of custom stuff but we don't have the time to upload them to JED.
We can code anything for joomla ;-) So, in case you need us, emails us in this address.
Attachments
minimumorderpercategory4vm.zip
(11.27 KiB) Downloaded 1020 times